As long as your package allows, you can have multiple FTP accounts for a cPanel account so that file management is more easily managed.
You can view your FTP Account limits in the stats section of your cPanel home page
Adding a new FTP account
- Log into cPanel by visiting yourDomainName.com/cPanel , replacing yourDomainName with your own domain name.
- Locate and select the FTP Accounts utility.
Account creation screen
- Enter a user name for the new account in the Login field
- Enter a password for this user and repeat password as required
- If you wish to change the upload directory for this user, specify this in the directory field.
- Set quota for new account.
- Select Create FTP Account
The new user can now connect with the credentials you have set. Please refer to this article for guidance on how to upload files via FTP: