It's a very simple process to install an SSL certificate for a Web site via WHM - following the steps below you can have a cert installed in a matter of moments.
This article is assuming you have already generated the CSR and SSL certificate. If you haven't you can follow these articles:
* Log into WHM on your server
* In the search bar just below the WHM logo enter: SSL
* Select "Install an SSL certificate on a domain"
* Open the server certificate file in notepad++ - select all text and copy it (ctrl+c or right click in notepad++ and select copy)
* Click into the Certificate field and paste the contents of the server certificate into the textbox
* Copy and paste the private key that was generated with the CSR into the "Private Key:" field.
* Open the Intermediate certificate file in notepad++ - copy the contents and paste into the "Certificate Authority Bundle" field.
* Click "Install"
* Click "Ok"
The certificate is now installed on the domain - if required you can follow the article on redirecting to https to always redirect visitors to https://yourdomainname.com.au