There maybe times when you have multiple IPs assigned to a single Windows server with only one Network Interface Card (NIC).
How do you add those additional IPs to windows? The following steps will guide you through the process.
1) Log into the machine in question with an admin account
2) Right click on the Network system try icon.
3) Select "Open Network and Sharing Center"
4) Select "Change Adapter Settings"
5) Right click on the Ethernet adapter you would like to modify and select properties:
6) Locate the entry "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP4)" and double click on it.
7) Click the Advanced button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
8) Click the Add button - to add the new IP
9) Enter the new IP in the space provided and click Add.
10) The new IP will now be listed in the table - once you click ok and then OK a second time Windows will update its networking configuration and you new range will be available.
You now have a new range of IPs available to use as you need.