Urgent SMS notifications relating to our network are sometimes invaluable, and the process of setting these up is quick and easy.
To set up these notifications, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the customer portal (www.mysau.com.au)
- Ensure that your mobile number is listed on your account by accessing 'Change Details' in the 'Account' tab.
- Access the Notification Preferences page under the Account tab:
- The Notification Preferences page will look like this
To get SMS notifications for a specific area of our network, simply drag a light blue tag with "SMS" in the title from 'Available tags' into the area below 'Subscribed Tags'.
To get notifications on all services in a specific location, simply drag the dark blue tag from 'Available tags' into the area below 'Subscribed Tags'. As long as your mobile number is linked to the account, you will receive emails for all services at that location, and SMS notifications for the network.
In the example below, notifications for the following notifications have been selected:
- Tuggerah - Network (SMS)
- Sydney - Network (SMS)
- Melbourne - Network (SMS)