How Do I Run A PING on MAC
Open Terminal and Start a ping
- Press the ' Command Key + F ' on your Keyboard
- In ' Finder ', Navigate to ' Applications ' then ' Utilities '
- Open ' Terminal '
- In the ' Terminal ' window type your desired destination;
- ping serversaustralia.com.au
- ping 22.214.171.124
- To finish the Ping, use the following key combination ' control + c '
Copy the Results
- Highlight the desired Text
- ' Right Click ' with your mouse and select ' Copy '
- ' Right Click ' with your mouse and select ' Paste ' to display your results