Have an issue you would like us to look at? It’s nice and easy to submit a ticket into our system - just follow these simple steps.
* Log into the Servers Australia Pty Ltd customer portal - https://www2.mysau.com.au/site/login
* Click on the “Support and Tickets” menu option.
* Click “Submit Ticket”.
* Select the ticket type - either “General” or “Server/Service Down”
- If you select “General” you will first be asked to browse the Servers Australia Help articles - if you don’t find a solution in the articles - select “Not Helpful? Please Raise a ticket.”
* Choose the department you would to send the ticket to.
* Fill in all of the details for the ticket
* Attach any additional files that will help us answer your ticket - eg screen grabs showing an error
* Click “submit”
Your Ticket will be submitted into the queue you selected and we will jump on it ASAP.
You can view the status of any ticket from the same user portal - from the main menu select “Support and Tickets” and on the next menu select “View Tickets” - here you can view and respond to the tickets you currently have in the system.