Servers Australia has partnered with SpamExperts, which means you’ll experience a higher level of spam filtering and security when you use us and our network!
If you're on our shared hosting plan, spam filtering is already applied. This will protect you from both ingoing and outgoing spam, which means if your server is ever compromised, this will protect you from sending any unsolicited content to your contacts.
Tips and Tricks
- How do i log into the filter?
- How do i report spam to the filter?
- How do i adjust my filter settings? ( thresholds )
- How do i view domain statistics?
- How do i check the delivery queue?
- How do i check the spam quarantine?
- What MX Records ( Mail ) do i need to use the filter?
- What TXT Records ( SPF ) should i use on my domain?
- What CNAME Records ( autodiscover ) should i use for Hosted Exchange?