AWStats is a tool used for gathering statistics on how many people are visiting your website. While cPanel offers several statistic tools, AWStats is on of the more popular programs. By default, AWStats updates every 24.
- Top 25 Pages
- Duration of Visits
- Visitors per month
- Country of origin
- Files types
- Pages-URL Requests (top 25)
- User Operating systems and Browsers (top 10)
- Connect to site from
- Search key phrases (top 10)
- Search keywords (top 25)
NB: Stats takes 24 hours to begin displaying within the AWStats app within cPanel.
To access AWStats for your site:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Logs section, click the AWStats icon.
- Click the icon next to the domain name for which you wish to view stats.
Information for Virtual and Dedicated Servers
Virtual and Dedicated Server owners may need to activate web statistics in WHM prior to stat tools collecting data. To do this:
- Log into WHM
- Go to Server Configuration > Statistics Software Configuration
- In the section labeled Generators Configuration tick the required options
- Click save